- rub your forehead with the fingertips of both of your hands in vertical lines from your eyebrows to your hairline for a few moments
- now rest your fingertips very lightly about an inch above each eyebrow and hold them there for a few moments
- take a deep breathe in and lighten the pressure of your fingertips until they are touching your head very softly
- breathe deeply again and allow yourself to sink into how you are really feeling right now
– focus clearly and specifically on the one thought, or thing, that is causing you stress, or anxiety
- keep your fingertips on your forehead and breathe slowly and deeply and remain that way for a couple of minutes until you feel your mind begin to settle and clear
- bring your hands to your lap and rest quietly for a couple of minutes
You can also use this for calming and clearing your mind before sleep. If you find this helpful, please share it with a friend.