In this week's podcast Ananga guides Shann through a session of EFT Tapping to reduce her anxiety around keeping her teenage daughter safe while letting her spread her wings. We invite you to listen and tap along with us.
- how to keep her young daughter safe
- how to monitor her child's exposure to adult subject matter
- how to give her 13 year old space to spread her wings
- Bach Flower Remedies - Red Chestnut for overconcern about a loved one
- EFT Tapping - Tapping for specific concerns
Ananga: When you feel anxious where do you feel this in your body?
Shann: I feel a weight or heaviness in my heart center. I also have some terror that something awful might happen to my daughter if I'm not present to keep her safe.
Shann's Tapping Statement:
"Even though I have this weight in my heart and this terror, I deeply and completely accept myself."
EFT Tapping Sequence used for this demonstation
- Tap with your fingers on one side of your body
karate chop - Outside of either hand closest to your little finger chopping on the fingers of your other hand closest to your index finger.
After a few rounds of tapping, Shann significantly lowers the amount of anxiety she is holding around keeping her daughter safe. She feels lighter in her heart center and more emotionally balanced.
To learn more about how EFT can help you reduce anxiety please join us for the World Tapping Summit - click here to reserve your FREE place now...