Congratulations on winning a FREE digital download of our popular
How to Calm your Fragile Mind Course
An in-depth exploration into caring for your mind with the following audio with Anxiety Slayers: Shann Vander Leek and Ananga Sivyer
How to Calm Your Fragile Mind
Shann and Ananga discuss the nature of the mind and how to begin taming negative thoughts and finding peace.
Points covered in this audio support program include:
- How resisting negative thoughts causes further pain and how you can begin to release them
- Ayurveda's guidance on the nature of the mind and how to begin to calm it
- How to enter into a state of passive awareness where unwanted thoughts cause less pain
- The power of taking your first step in taming your mind
- Why your mind is like an unruly toddler and why getting firm and clear helps
- Wisdom teachings on letting thoughts ripen and fade
PLUS First Steps in Mindful Awareness
Guided support on getting started with using mindful awareness to calm your unruly thoughts.
To download your course audio please right click in the links below
Note: Our files are hosted with Dropbox - you can download your course without having to create an account or sign in.