Anxiety back after two years of feeling OK
In this week's podcast we're answering a question from a listener who is re-experiencing anxiety after a couple of years of feeling fine, and sharing tips on how to help yourself feel calm and in control again when anxiety flares up unexpectedly.
Recurring Anxiety - What to do
Points covered in this podcast:
- Be kind to yourself
- Anxiety can relapse like a common cold
- Try to stop your "What if" thoughts
- What did you do before that helped before?
- is there anything that you let slip when you started feeling better?
- Anxiety is seldom out of the blue, have a think about possible triggers: Illness, stress, nutrition, sleep etc.
Shann shares her experience with caffeine and her reminder to be more mindful about nutritional choices.
- The Autumn season is challenging for Anxiety Sufferers
- Do all you can to stay warm and secure
- Consider applying oil to your ears and nose
Remember to experiment and see what you find to be most supportive.
Come have a look around the slayer store and save 40% on all offer Anxiety Slayer offerings until November 9th!
Our podcast service uses HTML5 for their media player - if your browser doesn't support this format you can download this episode here (right click and save)
Recommended Resource for calming anxiety relapses:
The Anxiety Rescue Kit - on sale at 40% off until November 9th